The Embedded Systems Developer is responsible for implementing Arxceo's core security technology on networked devices. The candidate must have coursework and/or experience in networking and communications on multiple platforms and operating systems, using multiple languages and development tools. This is an entry-level position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and test Arxceo's core client components and systems
- Ensure portability across a wide range of platforms and operating systems
- Perform penetration testing and other security tests to ensure reliability and assess performance
- Produce and maintain technical documentation
- Fluency in C and C++
- Familiar with network protocols such as ARP, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering required. CS candidates are expected to have some EE coursework in digital logic design.
- Understanding of network security techniques such as pair-key cryptography
- Understanding of network attack methods and exploits such as port scans, DoS and DDoS, Man-in-the-Middle, DHCP spoof, and DNS poisoning
- Experience with Linux kernel module development (particularly the Linux networking internals) is extremely desirable but not required
- Experience with SCM tools such as git are helpful but not required
- CISSP or similar credentials are a plus
- Fluency in Japanese a plus
Last updated on 2016-09-07