Arxceo is planning to offer three paid internships for the summer of 2017.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidates will contribute to the design, testing, and rollout of Arxceo products, as well as creating and building reference designs that highlight our security capabilities.
- Conduct performance and compatibility testing of Arxceo technology
- Review news sources and post industry-relevant articles to Arxceo's website
- Set up 'black hat' scenarios using available hacking tools and techniques, and assess Arxceo's ability to defend against them
- Design and build example products demonstrating Arxceo's technology in practical applications
- Analyze competitive offerings by other vendors
- Must be actively pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Fluency in C, C++, or Java is expected.
- Experience or coursework in networking and communications is required. Candidates should be familiar with network protocols such as ARP, IPv4 vs IPv6, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, etc.
- Candidates must be passionate, self starters, and risk takers.
- Candidates with experience or coursework in network security will get preferred consideration.
- Understanding of network attack types such as port scans, Man-in-the-Middle attacks, DoS and DDoS attacks, DHCP spoofing, DNS poisoning, etc. is helpful.
- Familiarity with pentesting tools such as Metasploit, nmap, and Wireshark is also ideal.
- Fluency in Japanese a plus.
Last updated on 2016-09-14